SHANGHAI (Reuters) – Alibaba Group founder Jack Ma met with 100 rural teachers in China via a video meeting on Wednesday, local government media reported, making the businessman’s first appearance in public since October.
- The Passion Economy and the Future of Work
- Honda’s Now Selling the World’s First Production Car with Level 3 Self-Driving Tech
- Mars: Nasa’s Perseverance rover sends stunning images
- Norwegian Won’t Fly The Boeing 737 MAX Again
- Okta says it’s buying security rival Auth0 for $6.5 billion, sending stock plunging