Amazon has suspended hundreds of top Chinese sellers over the past two months. The company seems to be just now enforcing its rules for blatant policy violations like manipulating customer reviews. Tactics that some of those sellers have used for years.
- Podcast Fun Tech Club EP 061 – Kavak, Mailchimp, Evergrande
- El colapso de Evergrande en China pone en alerta a Latinoamérica sobre sus implicaciones en la región
- Amazon says it’s permanently banned 600 Chinese brands for review fraud
- On YouTube’s recommendation system
- Podcast Fun Tech Club EP 060 – Tony Migliore [CEO Moova]