Amazon is a big and very aggressive company, that’s radically changing how retailing works, and that attracts a lot of scrutiny and a lot of criticism. Some of this is entirely justified.
- Podcast Fun Tech Club EP 047 – Corte de Internet, Autos Eléctricos y Bitcoin
- Bitcoin: El Salvador makes cryptocurrency legal tender
- DeepMind says reinforcement learning is ‘enough’ to reach general AI
- The real Lord of the Flies: what happened when six boys were shipwrecked for 15 months
- Etsy Announces Plans To Acquire Depop