Propelled by Reddit traders, AMC has landed on the moon and discovered it’s made of movie theater nacho cheese. Following a remarkable 1,100% gain in share price this year, the chain raised more than $230 million to acquire other theaters, such as the former Arclight Cinemas and Pacific Theatres.
- Podcast Fun Tech Club EP 047 – Corte de Internet, Autos Eléctricos y Bitcoin
- Bitcoin: El Salvador makes cryptocurrency legal tender
- DeepMind says reinforcement learning is ‘enough’ to reach general AI
- The real Lord of the Flies: what happened when six boys were shipwrecked for 15 months
- Etsy Announces Plans To Acquire Depop