Apple’s hold on the smartwatch market is as secure as ever, but a new Google-Samsung partnership wants to change that. Market update: Global smartwatch shipments overall climbed 35% year over year in Q1 2021, per a new report from Counterpoint Research.
- Podcast Fun Tech Club EP 047 – Corte de Internet, Autos Eléctricos y Bitcoin
- Bitcoin: El Salvador makes cryptocurrency legal tender
- DeepMind says reinforcement learning is ‘enough’ to reach general AI
- The real Lord of the Flies: what happened when six boys were shipwrecked for 15 months
- Etsy Announces Plans To Acquire Depop