El Salvador has become the first country in the world to officially classify Bitcoin as legal currency. Congress approved President Nayib Bukele’s proposal to embrace the cryptocurrency, with 62 out of 84 possible votes on Tuesday night.
- Podcast Fun Tech Club EP 047 – Corte de Internet, Autos Eléctricos y Bitcoin
- Bitcoin: El Salvador makes cryptocurrency legal tender
- DeepMind says reinforcement learning is ‘enough’ to reach general AI
- The real Lord of the Flies: what happened when six boys were shipwrecked for 15 months
- Etsy Announces Plans To Acquire Depop