Earlier today, Apple announced it will reduce the App Store commissions for smaller businesses so that developers earning less than $1 million per year pay a 15% commission on in-app purchases, rather than the standard 30% commission.
- The Modern World Has Finally Become Too Complex for Any of Us to Understand
- Podcast Fun Tech Club EP-024 Pablo Jejcic [Presente y Futuro de Cloud]
- Pushed by Pandemic, Amazon Goes on a Hiring Spree Without Equal
- Salesforce Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Slack
- Can Shopify Compete With Amazon Without Becoming Amazon?