Today, one of the most-watched PR and legal brouhahas in the tech world kicks off in court, “arguably the biggest courtroom showdown Apple has engaged in since its smartphone patent war with Samsung nearly a decade ago,” Protocol writes.
- Podcast Fun Tech Club EP 047 – Corte de Internet, Autos Eléctricos y Bitcoin
- Bitcoin: El Salvador makes cryptocurrency legal tender
- DeepMind says reinforcement learning is ‘enough’ to reach general AI
- The real Lord of the Flies: what happened when six boys were shipwrecked for 15 months
- Etsy Announces Plans To Acquire Depop