Many years ago, when I was a junior professor at Yale, I cold-called a colleague in the anthropology department for assistance with a project I was working on. I didn’t know anything about the guy; I just selected him because he was young, and therefore, I figured, more likely to agree to talk.
- Why Does Bitcoin’s Price Surge and Plunge so Much?
- Podcast Fun Tech Club EP 069 – Crypto en MP, SeSocio y Twitter
- Square is changing its name to Block
- Blockchain.com Becomes the Largest Crypto Company in Latin America with the Acquisition of Argentinian Crypto Powerhouse SeSocio
- Cannabis and banking vets launch credit card for dispensaries