Walt Disney World Master Plan (circa 1982) with the Magic Kingdom in the top–left and Epcot under construction in the center. In the early 1960s, Walt Disney was riding high on the success of Disneyland in California.
- The Sequoia Fund: Patient Capital for Building Enduring Companies
- Clinique’s first NFT ties to loyalty and products as uses expand
- SoftBank bets big on Pipefy, which just raised $75M for its ‘low-code’ workflow management tool
- Tech stampede as investors hunt Latin American unicorns
- Human History Gets a Rewrite