2021 was the year of broken supply chains, Amazon aggregators, more advertising, Shopify’s almost-marketplace, and one unanswered question – did the pandemic boost e-commerce after all? For now, the world of marketplaces revolves around Amazon – it has doubled in size in two years.
- Amazon’s Banned China Sellers Turn to Walmart’s Marketplace
- Walmart Acquires Two Fintechs In Quest To Become A Financial Services Super App
- Here’s What’s Driving Latin America’s Rank As The World’s Fastest-Growing Region For Venture Funding
- Mapped: The World’s Fastest Growing eCommerce Markets
- Making it easier for everyone to buy NFTs