In 2021, FiveThirtyEight’s visual journalists told stories of the pandemic, political gridlock and the world of sports. We’ve fought to make our work more accessible and to sharpen our storytelling. Through it all, we kept it weird.
- Amazon’s Banned China Sellers Turn to Walmart’s Marketplace
- Walmart Acquires Two Fintechs In Quest To Become A Financial Services Super App
- Here’s What’s Driving Latin America’s Rank As The World’s Fastest-Growing Region For Venture Funding
- Mapped: The World’s Fastest Growing eCommerce Markets
- Making it easier for everyone to buy NFTs