SoftBank Group Corp. is boosting its bet on Latin America’s burgeoning tech industry, adding $3 billion for investments in a region quickly gaining popularity with foreign venture capitalists.
- The Sequoia Fund: Patient Capital for Building Enduring Companies
- Clinique’s first NFT ties to loyalty and products as uses expand
- SoftBank bets big on Pipefy, which just raised $75M for its ‘low-code’ workflow management tool
- Tech stampede as investors hunt Latin American unicorns
- Human History Gets a Rewrite