In a blockbuster deal that rocks the fintech world, Square announced today that it is acquiring Australian buy now, pay later giant Afterpay in a $29 billion all stock deal. The purchase price is based on the closing price of Square common stock on July 30, which was $247.26.
- Podcast Fun Tech Club EP 061 – Kavak, Mailchimp, Evergrande
- El colapso de Evergrande en China pone en alerta a Latinoamérica sobre sus implicaciones en la región
- Amazon says it’s permanently banned 600 Chinese brands for review fraud
- On YouTube’s recommendation system
- Podcast Fun Tech Club EP 060 – Tony Migliore [CEO Moova]