Oct 21 (Reuters) – When Sebastian Kanovich co-founded Latin American digital payments startup dLocal in Montevideo in 2016, he struggled to get global retailers to take him seriously. Five years on, it’s a different story.
- Why Does Bitcoin’s Price Surge and Plunge so Much?
- Podcast Fun Tech Club EP 069 – Crypto en MP, SeSocio y Twitter
- Square is changing its name to Block
- Blockchain.com Becomes the Largest Crypto Company in Latin America with the Acquisition of Argentinian Crypto Powerhouse SeSocio
- Cannabis and banking vets launch credit card for dispensaries