Shortages of semiconductors are battering automakers and tech giants, raising alarm bells from Washington to Brussels to Beijing. The crunch has raised a fundamental question for policymakers, customers and investors: Why can’t we just make more chips?
- The Sequoia Fund: Patient Capital for Building Enduring Companies
- Clinique’s first NFT ties to loyalty and products as uses expand
- SoftBank bets big on Pipefy, which just raised $75M for its ‘low-code’ workflow management tool
- Tech stampede as investors hunt Latin American unicorns
- Human History Gets a Rewrite