Shortages of semiconductors are battering automakers and tech giants, raising alarm bells from Washington to Brussels to Beijing. The crunch has raised a fundamental question for policymakers, customers and investors: Why can’t we just make more chips?
- Why Does Bitcoin’s Price Surge and Plunge so Much?
- Podcast Fun Tech Club EP 069 – Crypto en MP, SeSocio y Twitter
- Square is changing its name to Block
- Blockchain.com Becomes the Largest Crypto Company in Latin America with the Acquisition of Argentinian Crypto Powerhouse SeSocio
- Cannabis and banking vets launch credit card for dispensaries