The term “artificial intelligence” was coined fairly recently in 1955, but the idea of smart machines that do our bidding has far deeper roots, going back to the ancient myths of Greece, India, and China.
- The Modern World Has Finally Become Too Complex for Any of Us to Understand
- Podcast Fun Tech Club EP-024 Pablo Jejcic [Presente y Futuro de Cloud]
- Pushed by Pandemic, Amazon Goes on a Hiring Spree Without Equal
- Salesforce Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Slack
- Can Shopify Compete With Amazon Without Becoming Amazon?