Less than two weeks ago, we published an article with the headline “2021 is a unicorn frenzy.” At that point, there had been 199 new unicorns (private companies worth $1+ billion) created this year, per Crunchbase—up from 163 last year and the most in a decade.
- Podcast Fun Tech Club EP 061 – Kavak, Mailchimp, Evergrande
- El colapso de Evergrande en China pone en alerta a Latinoamérica sobre sus implicaciones en la región
- Amazon says it’s permanently banned 600 Chinese brands for review fraud
- On YouTube’s recommendation system
- Podcast Fun Tech Club EP 060 – Tony Migliore [CEO Moova]