The race to develop satellite internet includes some pretty big players like SpaceX, Amazon, Softbank and Facebook. However, Facebook has now essentially thrown in the towel in that business, selling its internet satellite team to Amazon, The Information has reported.
- Podcast Fun Tech Club EP 061 – Kavak, Mailchimp, Evergrande
- El colapso de Evergrande en China pone en alerta a Latinoamérica sobre sus implicaciones en la región
- Amazon says it’s permanently banned 600 Chinese brands for review fraud
- On YouTube’s recommendation system
- Podcast Fun Tech Club EP 060 – Tony Migliore [CEO Moova]