Etsy is expanding beyond handmade “Live Laugh Love” bathroom signs with its acquisition of thrifting app Depop for $1.6 billion. For Etsy, whose median seller is about 39, it’s a strategic move meant to court Depop’s overwhelmingly Gen Z user base: More than 90% of its users are under 26.
- Podcast Fun Tech Club EP 047 – Corte de Internet, Autos Eléctricos y Bitcoin
- Bitcoin: El Salvador makes cryptocurrency legal tender
- DeepMind says reinforcement learning is ‘enough’ to reach general AI
- The real Lord of the Flies: what happened when six boys were shipwrecked for 15 months
- Etsy Announces Plans To Acquire Depop