What a whirlwind of a Monday morning. Shortly after news broke that Microsoft is out of the picture in bidding for TikTok’s U.S. operations, and rumors began circulating that Oracle is the winner, China’s state broadcaster CGTN reported that ByteDance will not sell TikTok’s U.S.
- Chamath launches SPAC, SPAC, and SPAC as he SPACs the World with SPACs
- How Algorithms Are Changing What We Read Online
- Delivery Hero strengthens its global footprint and acquires Glovo’s operations in Latin America
- Podcast Fun Tech Club EP-013 TikTok, eCommerce y plataformas NoCode.
- Neither Microsoft nor Oracle gets to buy TikTok US: Chinese state media